A Hero Rises (8-bit) A Hero Rises (8-bit)

Title screen mania!!

This is really good man.

could be in a random NES game I havent played. :D

I like it when its actually REAL chiptune (NES specs) and you've done that pretty well. I cant stand chiptune that claims to be NES Esque when It just sounds like a shit copy of the original.

Anyways, Cool son man, Keep up the good shit!

NickPerrin responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. I've got more 8-bit tracks like this, all following the NES specs, feel free to check them out!
And thanks for the review!

|Baldur's Gate: Town Square| |Baldur's Gate: Town Square|

Haha!! Duplicate mania!!!

Its pretty cool as I can vaguely remember just hanging out in town with my older borther, Him the generic warrior dude and me as a bad ass midget dwarf guy.

Buying potions and dulicating shit! :D
Then my heroin addled uncle stole it and got a half quarter of smack.
What a bastard eh?

Anyway I like this remix and am really starting to like your unique style and the fact you make remixes for games where the first level involes kicking the shit out of rats!

VGSongbird responds:

LOL Yeah this one went WAY under the radar, and can get a little old. But I love the melody, so I just had to do something with it.
Thanks for your support! ^_^

**MK64 Rainbow Road** **MK64 Rainbow Road**

Thats well lovely

Its similar to the original but its alot slower paced than it used to be although that is great. Its great how you did MK64's Rainbow road over the SNES as it is only the little bit better.

Its cool how you have managed to make a fantasticly awesome remix, not a shitty cover like I see on newgrounds every other day, Everything manages to blend together and that piano is great, Did you play it yourself?

Also thank you as you didnt go drum and bass because Its fucking rainbow road, Who the fuck partys at rainbow road?!?

Well I'll be keeping an eye on you're work

Oh and one last thing, So do you fancy doing Sky Garden? (Mario kart super curcuit) although I could name a handful of other tracks I'd love to hear remixed,

I dont know why but I love sky garden.

VGSongbird responds:

I'll have to look into that ^_^
And actually, I sped this up a tiny bit from the original tempo. But it does sound slow compared to several of the remixes on this site.
But I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it! And thanks so much for the review.

Teenage Mutant Cheetah Men! Teenage Mutant Cheetah Men!

I see a potential comeback for those cheetah boys

This is fucking..... Wow, This is great.

Never thought ANYONE would want to make a cheetah men cover but....
AWESOME!!!!

5/5!!

Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead

Hey

Sorry about your bud man

Still pretty cool punk song

HotDiggedyDemon's Song HotDiggedyDemon's Song

AWwwww man

Nobody wants to write me a song

Well get it up ya

I got shit loads of sausages

No burgers though........

Shit, No buns

Anyway that nice of you to write a song for the awesome HotDiggetyDemon

Pretty cool aswell

goldeneye:Dam ultimate remake goldeneye:Dam ultimate remake

MY FAVOURITE GOLDENEYE SONG!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Speechless review

Air Balloons. Air Balloons.

I love this song

This is the most upbeat song to ever be in a game where a russian man burns down his house just to piss of the goverment then get in his airplane to fly to the IRS on a suicide mission...... Oh yeah and the russian dude blows up a lexus on the way.......... YAY!!!

Communism is great.

Anyway yeah
I could Imagine this easily being in a snes platform game.
or a sequel to balloon fight

Keep up this type of shit man
Its gooooood!!!

NeoDeadlyRave responds:

Thanks I'll keep it up! Man. First Air Balloons is used for the balloon boy story, and now the crazy russian tax guy!

Soviet National Anthem [8-Bit] Soviet National Anthem [8-Bit]

FOR STALIN!!!

*stands saluteing with tears in eye*

Now this would be good Ending theme for a NES game where you invade the ol USA and just AK47 them all to death

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM *stops to take breath* NOM NOM NOM

What an upbeat song about hetting you're intestines ripped out by a group of angry zombies..... Can zombies be angry?